Co-Op Web, Inc
Living a life with purpose has become so important to many of us. As I look at this concept I think, how does this impact my daily life as a Social Media Marketing Manager? Is it me, or do the terms whole-living and technology seem to not go together? Where’s the “woo-woo” in technology? It seems so dry.
I am here to tell you, there can be purpose in everything we do, by implementing more heart than brain.
Social Media Marketing With Purpose:
1. Don’t just promote your business. It sounds preachy. Preachy is not purposeful, it’s a one-way track to nowhere. Promote, interact, participate with your network with passion.
2. Start each and every day with a share and gratitude. It begins your day with a smile and also, spreads the love to others, and they will see you sharing and appreciate what you do.
3. Create community. Don’t be afraid to boost the businesses and what they are doing in your network. Even if they are your competitor, showcasing when they say or do something exceptional looks good on you, too.
4. Develop strong connections. Get to know the people and businesses in your network. Some of my closest friendships were first developed on the Internet, and that is because we created a connection that has grown stronger through good communication.
5. Find the humor in the everyday and spread it. It’s like magic. If you can laugh, share it and watch it light up your world.